Nov 29, 2020
In this episode, we discuss the diagnosis and management of
Here are some questions Dr. Pontone addresses:
- Are there any biomarkers or neuroimaging studies that help us
differentiate drug-induced EPS from Parkinson’s disease?
- What can you do after you identify extrapyramidal symptoms?
What should be your first step?
- Is it okay to use anticholinergic agents prophylactically?
- What is the prognosis for extrapyramidal symptoms?
- How long does it typically take for extrapyramidal symptoms to
Faculty: Greg Pontone, M.D.